Monday, May 24, 2010

LAV3LL'S TOP 3 FAVORITE PAIR OF JORDANS

YEA YA BOI LAVELL IS BACK. Now today i will be telling you about some of my favorite pairs of jordans. There are three pairs i really like and for different reasons. One of my favorite pair are the air jordan 20. Those are a pair of sneakers that every great jordan head must like if u dont like them then YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GREAT SNEAKERS. Thats just my opinion. They 20s are also Carmelo Anthony's favorite pair of ball kicks. Another pair of my favorite pair of jordans are the flint grey 13's. my first ever pair of them at the time i was 12 to 13 years old and smy older brother gave them to me. all i knew was that i needed new ball kicks so the first day i got them i went outside and played ball wit them. My friends at the park was like lavell do you know what you have on your feet i was like no. My friend orderd me to go back home and take them off.I told him no man i wish that i have listen to him. Later that day i looked on the internet for the price of the sneakers. When i seen that price of 350 dollars i started to cry. DAMN I AM STUPID. My last favorite pair of jordans are the jordan 1s if you read my first blog i explained the reason why i liked the 1s. Thank you   

No comments:

Post a Comment